It doesn't take a doctor or a home economist or a nutrionist to tell us that to stay healthy we need to eat and drink (yes, our body needs that!), stay physically active, and get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
Elementary right? May be so, but this simple rule is quite easily forgotten, especially if :
- we are a blogger (blink), and blogs incessantly
- we are a workaholic
- we spend a lot of time in the car, truck, etc
- our idea of food is French fries (not sure if I should even put that in upper case - they are not from France, but the US, as you know) and drown jugs of Adnums (you may have to google that) in the neighbourhood pub
- our definition of a long walk is from the TV couch to the fridge
- we cannot think straight without alcohol in our brain, nicotine in our lungs and caffiene in our blood
In Thailand, and anywhere in South East Asia for that matter, sunshine and fresh air is FREE. All we have to do is go out and get them, as much as we like.
While in Krabi we find the following is not a bad routine to stay happy and healthy:
- Go for a walk
- Eat (and drink, of course)
- Go shopping
- Go for a swim
- Go snorkeling
- Go for a massage