Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet my cousin, Zaqwan

by Irfan Adam Irwan Shahrin

Whenever I'm at Grandma's I like to play with my cousin Iskandar Zaqwan. He is Uncle Ike and Aunty Nana's son.

Zaqwan is still a baby. I am not a baby anymore. Grandpa sometimes calls me baby, I don't like it - so I tell him "I'm not baby, I'm Irfan!".



When we are together we play with many toys - Thomas the Train, motorbikes, and small cars. I like cars, I have so many of them. We also spend time doing alphabets and jigsaw puzzles. Zaqwan is good at them, but I'm faster 'cos I'm older than him.

Then we take turn to drive my QX 7277. But Zaqwan is always busy on the phone. That's ok with me, 'cos then I can have the car all for myself!










10 comments:

Nadia said...

Is that why you asked me how many cars does Irfan have? Hehe.

Grandpa said...

Hi Nadia, at first I put twenty, then I thought it might be wrong, didn't want to exaggerate, so I thought I check with you to be factually correct. When you said a hundred, oh my goodness, that would sound a bit showy, so i settled for 'many' lah...

Adina West said...

Hi, I'm a fellow Blog Crusader coming to visit. You have a very cute family...

Grandpa said...

Hi Adina, I'm very happy to see you here. Thanks for the compliment

secret agent woman said...

They are a couple of cuties.

Nadia said...

Pa, he has boxes and boxes and bags and bags of 'em small cars (easier to play with and last longer too)! And he knows where's what, who's who, what's what etc. He keeps track of 'em all. :)

Lee said...

Hi Grandpa, you have great looking grand kids there.
Having grandchildren brings back our youth. They make us young.
Have fun and keep well, best regards, Lee.

Grandpa said...

Nadia, that habit will come in handy in his later years...he's following his Mama's footsteps I can see ;):)

Lee, thank you, and thanks for being here! I look forward to your next post

Jun said...

hi grandpa, do u reli have Brown Brothers??!! :D

Grandpa said...

Hi Jun, yes I do - my favourite is the Dolceto Shiraz

Thanks for dropping by!